Statzpack will be attending the yearly this coming January 11-15, 2012. We will be joining up with the US Adult Soccer Association and you can come and meet us on Stand 1611, where you can test ride our product and pick up a Statzpack Stylus. If anyone wants an individual meeting email us at Martin@statzpack.com. Happy Holidays.
Posts Tagged ‘NSCAA’
In latter 2010 Statzpack commissioned the Sports Academy at the University of Ulster to carry out a joint research project with the NSCAA (National Soccer Coaches Association of America). The research focussed on the use and value of collecting stats in soccer coaching to the membership of the largest coaching organisation in the world. The research was led by Dr Michael Hanlon.
Some of the key summary findings are as follows:
- The project surveyed the 30,000 soccer coach membership base of the NSCAA
- 1007 US soccer coaches from the Youth, High-school and College levels completed the questionnaire.
- 61% of those surveyed stated that the recording, analysing and using of team or player statistics was of significant-major importance on player development
- Almost 75% of those coaches recording stats rely on pen and paper
- In general older coaches have a more favourable view on collecting stats.
- The most commonly tracked game features were goals and assists, shots on/off target, corner kicks, cards and goalkeeper actions
Soccer Teamwork Read More
- works on iPhone/iPod/iPad
- 5 -7-9-11 a side team size
- in flight game stats as you record
- revised pricing service range
- improved website dashboard analysis
- improved game scheduling interface
So if you are a current user, or want to take a trial download the FREE Statzpack app from the iTunes store today. Plus, this does not mean we will slowing up our development of the system. We have much much more in the pipeline for 2011.And, if you sign up before end of January, you can avail of a 30% discount.
Statzpack will be at the NSCAA Convention at Baltimore, Md. We are supporting an educational session on the NSCAA schedule. ‘Collecting Stats in Youth Soccer. Is there any value?’
Statzpack are proud to announce ourselves as corporate members of the NSCAA - National Soccer Coaches Association of America. The largest association of coaches in the world is well known for it’s coaching education and annual national convention, attended by Statzpack in Baltimore last year. The Soccer Journal is an official publication of the NSCAA, produced exclusively for soccer coaches. Keep your eyes peeled for Statzpack in The Soccer Journal in coming months.